Designed with compact heigth but extremely customizable: the perfect application for your transformer
- High performance, compact height.
- Suitable for high voltage applications.
- Microswitches for positioning monitoring available.
- Motor Drive Unit applicable.
|Voltage class||72,5 kV, 100 kV, 123 kV, 145 kV, 170 kV, 245 kV|
|Rated current||from 200 A up to 800 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 9 positions (up to 20 positions on special applications)|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, inversion polarity|
Compact height and great performance are the key words for 030 series: with its robust design, this type of switches is suitable for SPT applications with power starting from 50 MVA.
030-series tap changers are manufactured to withstand “A” thermal class and, for rated voltage higher than 145 kV, kraftpaper-wrapped rings are supplied on demand. For those application where bridge connection is involved, pressboard shields are also available.
The drive equipment can be integrated with mechanical block, electrical block and/or microswitches for remote control.
Motor Drive Unit (MDU) is also available as an option and it is guaranteed for 20.000 maneuvres with no extraordinary maintenance.
Several configurations are available to our tap changers: please download the following PDF file and choose the most suitable layout for your project.Download configurations
Motor Drive Unit (MDU)
One of the best advantages of 020 series is the possibility to apply our Motor Drive Unit: you can find additional information by downloading the following PDF files.Download MDU
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.