Compact width and high flexibility for your small power transformer
- High performance, compact width.
- Suitable for winding side assembling.
- Microswitches for positioning monitoring available.
- Motor Drive Unit applicable.
|Voltage class||72,5 kV, 100 kV, 123 kV, 145 kV, 170 kV|
|Rated current||from 120 A up to 600 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 11 positions (up to 20 positions on special applications)|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, inversion polarity|
Thanks to the configuration in multiple columns, the tap changers from 025 series allows compact width together with high performance: a great combination that makes this series perfect for winding side assembling in small-power transformers, usually from 10 up to 50 MVA.
025-series tap changers are manufactured to withstand “E” thermal class and, for rated voltage higher than 145 kV, kraftpaper-wrapped rings are supplied on demand. For those application where bridge connection is involved, pressboard shields are also available.
The drive equipment can be integrated with mechanical block or microswitches for remote control.
Motor Drive Unit (MDU) is also available as an option and it is guaranteed for 20.000 maneuvres with no extraordinary maintenance.
Several configurations are available to our tap changers: please download the following PDF file and choose the most suitable layout for your project.Download configurations
Motor Drive Unit (MDU)
One of the best advantages of 020 series is the possibility to apply our Motor Drive Unit: you can find additional information by downloading the following PDF files.Download MDU
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.