A strong and flexible solution for your large distribution transformer
- Direct and remote control available.
- Customizable shaft length.
- Microswitches for positioning monitoring available.
- Motor Drive Unit applicable.
|Voltage class||24 kV, 36 kV, 52 kV, 72,5 kV|
|Rated current||from 120 A up to 600 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 11 positions (up to 20 positions for special applications)|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, star, series/parallel, star/delta|
Strong and extremely flexible in the variants offered, 020 series allows to reach a maximum amount of 11 positions for standard applications. As for very special applications, the number of positions can be increased up to 20, thanks to the possibility of customizing the product.
Shaft can be placed at one side or between the phases. The change of position is allowed by a complete rotation of the shaft, which ensure a high precision and avoids any desplacement.
The drive equipment can be integrated with mechanical block or microswitches for remote control.
Motor Drive Unit (MDU) is also available as an option and it is guaranteed for 20.000 maneuvres with no extraordinary maintenance.
Contacts are available in different versions: threaded, tubular or flag-shaped. For rated currents at 600 A, contacts are always silver-plated as a standard solution to ensure better conductivity and resistance.
Several configurations are available to our tap changers: please download the following PDF file and choose the most suitable layout for your project.Download configurations
Motor Drive Unit (MDU)
One of the best advantages of 020 series is the possibility to apply our Motor Drive Unit: you can find additional information by downloading the following PDF files.Download MDU
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.