Easy design and direct drive – basic, but always reliable
- Compact size, high performance.
- Direct handle, shaft at side.
- Stuffing box to be welded separately to the transformer tank.
- Customizable shaft length.
|Voltage class||24 kV, 36 kV, 52 kV, 72,5 kV|
|Rated current||from 120 A up to 600 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 9 positions|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, star, series/parallel, star/delta|
With its various options of current, voltage and type of connection, 010 series represents a basic but very reliable solution for Large Distribution Transformers: a wide range of standard options is available from the catalogue, which makes this series an extremely cost-efficient solution.
All the tap changers from 010 series have a direct drive equipment which is located at one side of the tap changer. The change of position is allowed by an angular movement for certain degrees. Handle or wheel is always made of stainless steel and can be equipped with mechanical block, to allow remote control. Shaft can be adapted to customer’s needs and get cut-to-size according to specific requirements. As a standard dimension, when not specified, shaft is provided 270 mm long.
Contacts are available in different versions: threaded, tubular or flag-shaped. For rated currents at 600 A, contacts are always silver-plated as a standard solution to ensure better conductivity and resistance. Stuffing box is provided separately and has to be welded to the transformer tank, which ensures an optimal fastening.
Several configurations are available to our tap changers: please download the following PDF file and choose the most suitable layout for your project.Download configurations
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.