Modular and solid – designed to always be reliable
- Modular design.
- Two shaft lengths available.
- Innerwing in aluminum casting.
|Voltage class||24 kV, 36 kV|
|Rated current||from 30 A up to 200 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 7 positions|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, star, series/parallel, change voltage|
Fixed dimensions for high performance: 096 series represent a simple but extremely incisive solution for distribution transformers with reduced power. Modular design make this tap changer unique: shaft is available in two different lengths – 91 mm or 131 mm; contacts are available in different versions: threaded or tubular with different diameters, according to the rated current; moreover, in case of current from 150 A to 200 A, removable contacts are available as well.
Drive is always padlockable for better safety and precision and is made of aluminum, with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions. It can be provided with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for off-shore applications.
All 096-series tap changers have a solid innerwing made of aluminum casting and a special shaft structure that allows direct insert into the related tank hole. No stuffing box needs to be welded to the transformer tank – the installation process is very easy!
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.