A smart and flexible solution for your distribution transfomer
- Solid design, adjustable upon request.
- Robust bakelite bars.
- External accessories in stainless steel.
- Stuffing box to be welded separately to the transformer tank.
- Customizable shaft length.
|Voltage class||from 15 kV up to 36 kV|
|Rated current||from 30 A up to 200 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 11 positions|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, star, series/parallel, change voltage|
With its multiple combinations available and the possibility to largely customize the design of the tap changer, 095 series is definitely the most flexible option in the range of products that CAPT offers for Distribution Transformers. Not only a wide range of connections is available, but shaft can also be adapted to customer’s needs and get cut-to-size according to specific requirements. As a standard dimension, when not specified, shaft is provided 150 mm long.
All the external parts of the tap changer equipment are made of stainless steel to prevent oxidation; the stuffing box is provided separately and has to be welded to the transformer tank, which ensures an optimal fastening. The pin inserted and blocked into the related hole of the numbering disks shows exactly which position is selected: high precision avoids any displacement.
Contacts are available in different versions: threaded or tubular with different diameters, according to the rated current. In case of rated current from 150 A up to 200 A, removable contacts are available: crimping the cable is highly facilitated as it can be done simply by hand!
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.