An optimized design to suit large-scale consumption
- Compact size, high performance.
- Easy installation, low weight.
- Only 5 components to be assembled by the customer.
|Voltage class||24 kV, 36 kV|
|Rated current||from 10 A up to 65 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 7 positions|
|Available connections||bridge, linear, star, series/parallel, change voltage|
Only 5 components to be assembled by the customer and multiple connections available: 090 series is for sure the most well-known product in CAPT’s portfolio, thanks to the variety of solutions offered.
Designed to be extremely reliable and efficient in every moment, this product is manufactured with self-centering brass movable contacts and copper fixed contacts with high conductivity, as well as with stainless steel inox shaft. On demand, contacts can be provided with silver or tin plating for better conductivity.
Limited dimensions and the low weight definitely make 090-series an easy but very smart solution for distribution transformers.
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.