Rotary design and limited dimensions for high performances on your transformer
- Rotary-type tap changer suitable for rated current up to 100 A, voltage up to 24 kV.
- Easy assembly in British Standard design.
- Adjustable shaft length.
- Bridge connection.
|Voltage class||24 kV|
|Rated current||100 A|
|Number of positions||from 2 up to 6 positions|
Designed to accomplish the British Standard, 085 is a modular solution from rotary tap changers in CAPT’s products portfolio. It is available with fixed features and modular design. Contacts can withstand a maximum rated current of 100 A and a voltage of 24 kV, while two overall dimensions are possible: according to the distance between phases, which can be chosen among 90 mm and 158 mm, the total length of the tap changer can be either 400 mm or 536 mm.
Shaft can be adapted to customer’s needs as it can be cut-to-size according to specific requirements. As a standard dimension, when not specified, shaft is provided 500 mm long for possible adjustement on site.
Transmission shaft is always zinc-plated while the central tube shaft is made of epoxy fiber glass. Insulating boards between phases are made of polyamide and are fixed to a steel bar which guarantees the fastening of the entire structure, as well as a comfortable assembly to the tank of the transformer. Ring-shaped moving contact allows self-centering position and is made of copper, while fixed threaded contacts are made of brass.
- All our tap changers are suitable for mineral oil-immersed transformers. Special executions for usage in synthetic and natural Ester fluids are also available upon request.
- Drive handle and external parts can be provided with specific treatment in case of certain environmental conditions: with special gaskets for lower or higher temperatures; with anti-corrosive treatment for dust and very polluted air.
- All our tap changers have padlockable drive for better safety and precision.
- Customized solutions can be designed by our Technical Department according to the specific requirements of the single project.